Coat the marinated chicken wings with egg mixture, crush the potato chips to your liking and roll on top. It’s got the salty, crunchy texture of the chips on the outside, and when you crack it open, you’ve got the tender chicken inside, and the juicy gravy and you can imagine how delicious it is.
Potato chips chicken wings
Main ingredients: large wave potato chips 1 bag chicken wings in 5 flour egg 1 salt a little.
Ingredients: black pepper, garlic, chili powder, basil, sweet and spicy sauce.
1.Five wings in the bubble to the blood, both sides are delimited two knives (make pickling easier to taste), blot with kitchen paper moisture, reserve.
2. Add a little salt, some black pepper and garlic paste to the processed chicken wings, marinate for about 30 minutes.
3. Place the large wavy chips in a ziploc bag (or plastic bag), crush with a rolling pin, and set aside.
4. The salted chicken wings are evenly coated with flour, then dipped in egg, and finally rolled on potato chips.
5. Set the oven to the function of up and down roasting + hot air, preheat to 180 degrees, place the chicken wings covered with potato chips on the grill at intervals, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Hot air fan can make the chicken wings heated evenly and without turning, baking need to be placed under the slag tray (baking tray can also be), easy to oil and slag.
6. Take out after baking, sprinkle with a little paprika and crushed basil, potato chips and chicken wings are finished!
1. The choice of chicken wings, it is recommended to use fresh, really no fresh, frozen can also be used.
2. The baking time is different in each family with different oven brands, sizes and firepower. Generally, the time is controlled in about 20 minutes.
The above is the production process of potato chips and chicken wings, welcome to add, if you like to follow and leave a message, your attention and comment is the power.
This looks better than KFC.
I’m very fortunate to read this article and I can’t wait to try it today.
Just do ti!