This is the cake I’ve always loved, each bite is different, caramel sweet without astringent, tender Q-bounce pudding, cotton soft moist cake. Sweet but not glutinous, temperament is like a cake of miss wen wan, to make the caramel pudding cake today.
Creme brulee cake
Main ingredients: pure milk 125g, eggs 3, yolks 1, white sugar 30g.
Ingredients: 14g boiled water, 30g sugar, 25g butter, 25g sugar, 30g lemon juice, 3 drops vanilla extract, 3 drops hot water.
1. First, make caramel: Pour 30g of white sugar into a small pot and heat until the sugar melts.
2. When the sugar turns amber, quickly pour in the boiling water.
3. Mix well with a spatula and cook until thickened and burnt.
4. Pour the caramel liquid into the mold and shake it until it covers the bottom evenly. Refrigerate until it does not run.
5. Make pudding liquid: Pour 100g of pure milk and 15g of white sugar into a small pot. Heat over low heat, stir until the sugar is melted.
6. Pour in 1 egg yolk, 1 whole egg and vanilla extract.
7. Mix well.
8. Then sift into pudding liquid.
9. To make the cake crust: Sift the flour.
10. Two eggs, separating the yolks and whites.
11. Melt the butter in a pan and bring to a boil.
12. Pour into the flour and mix well.
13. Then pour in the egg yolks.
14. Add 25g of pure milk and mix well.
15. Make a smooth, grain-free batter.
16. Beat the egg whites with lemon juice until stiff. Add 1/3 of the sugar and beat.
17. Whisk until smooth and frothy, add 1/3 of the sugar and continue to whisk.
18. When lines appear, add the remaining 1/3 of the sugar and whip until dry and stiff.
19. Add 1/3 of the egg white to the yolk batter.
20. Mix well.
21. Pour all the yolks into the egg whites.
22. Gently toss and mix well.
23. Remove the mold from the refrigerator and gently pour the pudding liquid into the center of the mold.
24. Then slowly pour the mixture into the mold.
25. Place the mold in a baking dish with hot water.
26. Bake in the second to last layer of a preheated oven at 150 degrees for 40 minutes.
27. Put the cake on the drying rack to cool naturally after baking. Invert the cake on the plate and remove the mold.
28. Cake upside down when there will be caramel water out, is a normal phenomenon, eating the cake dipped in caramel water, do not have a taste.
1. Each family’s oven is different. Adjust it according to your own oven.
The above is the creme brulee cake making process, welcome to add, like the following and leave a message, your attention and comment is the power.